Hi,

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9000. I recently updated the OS and now the MemoPad and TaskList is missing. I have tried to plugin the device to the computer and tried to find the application in the 'Applications' menu but the application did not show up. It just shows all the installed applications I have. I have the lastest BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Does anyone know how I can get MemoPad and TaskList back on my BlackBerry device? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    11-08-10 04:46 AM
    upvote!!!!!
    11-09-10 07:49 AM
    If u have the OS installed in ur computer, then u are safe..
    There are 2 options:
    1. Re-install using the same OS, and make sure to select MemoPad & TaskList
    2. Done

Or alternatively
    1. Go to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\[ur BB OS]\Java" and look for something called 'net_rim_bb_memo_app.cod' and 'net_rim_bb_task_app.cod'
    2. Get and use of BBSAK, connect ur BB, load COD, point to the folder and the file
    3. repeat after one or another..
    4. reboot is needed..

Hope this helps, CMIIW
    11-26-10 07:00 AM
    I agree, run loader.exe and then add the programs from the check list. Make sure you select them or they will get left out!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-10 07:02 AM
    Did you try pushing your blackberry menu and then show all. After that look in your application folder and see if it was hidden in there.

11-26-10 07:37 AM
    If u have the OS installed in ur computer, then u are safe..
    There are 2 options:
    1. Re-install using the same OS, and make sure to select MemoPad & TaskList
    2. Done

Or alternatively
    1. Go to "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\[ur BB OS]\Java" and look for something called 'net_rim_bb_memo_app.cod' and 'net_rim_bb_task_app.cod'
    2. Get and use of BBSAK, connect ur BB, load COD, point to the folder and the file
    3. repeat after one or another..
    4. reboot is needed..

Hope this helps, CMIIW

This way works perfect. Thanks
    Nocontact likes this.
    04-18-11 11:34 PM
    I just thought I was missing memopad after upgrading to OS6. I found I have to search for it each time I want to use it. It is the only app that won't let me move it to another folder. It's buried somewhere (doesn't even show up in 'show all') and I literally have to use a 'saved search' icon in the home folder in order to access it.

How can I fix?! I use this app all the time.

05-11-11 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD