Hello CB world....just downloaded the .230 and loving it thus far...only problem is I have lost my BBM and Media Folder...how do I get them back??
    10-03-09 10:26 PM
    OK...my stupidity got the best of me...I Googled and was able to resolve the issue with BBM, now all i need is the "Media" folder info....
    10-03-09 10:54 PM
    Try looking in different folders. When I loaded .230 it was in my apps folder I think, but all the items were separate. I had to make my own media folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 11:35 PM
    Go on the main screen, click the bb button, then again, and click show all. Maybe it is hidden for some odd reason.
    10-04-09 10:26 AM
    Try looking in different folders. When I loaded .230 it was in my apps folder I think, but all the items were separate. I had to make my own media folder.

Yes...u need to make a media folder. BB button>add folder..

10-04-09 10:34 AM
    if you create a folder and call it media it still does not use the same functions as the media button that is not there any more. My Theme has a start menu with a media link and it does not work because I have no media. Anyone have any ideas how to get this back?
    10-04-09 11:27 AM
    I find that the media folder goes if you have a 3rd party theme activated.

Either you can make a new folder or if you have a theme, try the standard theme and see if it comes back
    10-04-09 11:51 AM
    if you create a folder and call it media it still does not use the same functions as the media button that is not there any more. My Theme has a start menu with a media link and it does not work because I have no media. Anyone have any ideas how to get this back?
    Get a new theme or don't use the preloaded "media" function. I don't believe there's any fix for it since you have to make your own "media" folder.
    10-04-09 12:34 PM
    In the add on themes, the media folder is at the bottom of the selection of folders when you add a folder. When adding a folder, click on the folder icon and scroll to the bottom where you will find it. While it now only functions as a folder (in which you can put the new pictures/video/ringtones icons) at least you get the icon back.
    10-04-09 05:37 PM
    With the media folder gone and I've created a new one and put all the media stuff in it but now the option to "explore" files is gone how do you do this now?

10-13-09 07:24 PM
    Yes....It is a theme related issue. Unfortunately.....
    03-30-10 02:20 PM
    Everyday, at least 2 times an old thread like this pops up with a comment on the original problem. Do people not know how to read post dates? LOL
    03-30-10 08:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD