I have a newly unlocked 9550 after I switched all of my info from my 8900 with the desktop now I can't seem to find the BBM or the app world icon not sure if the app world icon was there in the first place but now bbm was there I used it before the switch over.
    Also I have tried to download app world but I can't for some reason through my phone and I have looked into Options Apps and i do not see it there.
    Last edited by Biggdaddyinc; 11-25-09 at 10:20 PM.
    11-25-09 10:13 PM
    odd, I was missing those exact two...realized it was a theme issue - did you change themes? Try going back to original then back again reboot.
    11-25-09 10:29 PM
    Nope never changed it just used the desktop mgt
    11-25-09 10:38 PM
    I have a newly unlocked 9550 after I switched all of my info from my 8900 with the desktop now I can't seem to find the BBM or the app world icon not sure if the app world icon was there in the first place but now bbm was there I used it before the switch over.
    Also I have tried to download app world but I can't for some reason through my phone and I have looked into Options Apps and i do not see it there.
    When you looked in Options /Apps did you switch to Add ons from third party. That is where they should be. If they are just delete them from there and re-install.
    11-25-09 11:02 PM
    Ok found it, it looks like the calender icon and im takin it the blackberry application is the app world
    11-25-09 11:10 PM
    now the last problem I hope is to just be able to get to the web site so I can DL the BBAW again then get the BBM
    11-25-09 11:14 PM
    Here's a link for AppWorld if you need it.

Download BlackBerry App World
    11-25-09 11:23 PM
    odd....when I sold my unlocked 9530 to my friend on AT&T (it worked FLAWLESSLY for me on vzw) he had a bunch of problems. the OS had to be reloaded once, the service books kept disappearing, apps would erase. Strange stuff. one day the phone icon and BBM disappeared when he would hold the BB key down to see what was running in the background. he had to keep re DL'ing BBM.

Now...all of a sudden...it works flawlessly again....strange...
    11-25-09 11:24 PM
    I think this happens when your taking a phone ment for one network and trying to use it on another I fully expected some problems before I ordered it.
    11-25-09 11:29 PM
    funny out of all of the videos I saw on how great the keyboard was for typing kind of like the iphone i think i'm finding it's not so the case lol or maybe it's just me.
    11-25-09 11:34 PM
    If you're coming from a regular touch screen it takes a little getting used to. Now that I have I can't type on a regular touch screen anymore. Got to have the click.
    11-25-09 11:41 PM
    lol hope I can get use to it well I'd better after the cash spen on it, but I will say it was cheaper than others on Ebay by 250
    11-25-09 11:44 PM
    Thx for the help Black looks like i'm still going to have to find a way to get to the site without trouble not sure why it's so much trouble to get there but I'll work on it tomorrow Happy Turkey Day.
    11-26-09 12:21 AM
    Just download from here.
    www.blackberry.com/messenger
    BlackBerry App World
    Happy Turkey Day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 09:14 AM
    Hmmm so does anyone else have an unlocked bb9550 and have a few problems with apps.
    Hope all had a stuffing filled Turkey Day
    11-26-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD