I have a contact on Messenger and their picture is not very nice. I want to delete the picture so I cannot see if when I am Messenger. Is this possible so that you get the original Messenger without her picture.
    07-15-10 12:11 PM
    I have a contact on Messenger and their picture is not very nice. I want to delete the picture so I cannot see if when I am Messenger. Is this possible so that you get the original Messenger without her picture.

None of my contacts in BBM of pics....
    07-15-10 12:17 PM
    you can manually assign a picture to the persons profile that will override their picture.
    07-15-10 07:55 PM
    I had the same thing.. on my bf's of all people of a guy getting a bj... so I changed his picture in his contact info and set it to that... now it's a little cartoon wizard type dealy. He hates it lol
    07-15-10 09:25 PM
    I had the same thing.. on my bf's of all people of a guy getting a bj... so I changed his picture in his contact info and set it to that... now it's a little cartoon wizard type dealy. He hates it lol
    How do you change them? I don't see any options to be able to, and I never see an option to set a picture for myself.
    07-16-10 08:04 AM
    How do you change them? I don't see any options to be able to, and I never see an option to set a picture for myself.
    What version of BBM do you have?
    07-16-10 08:45 AM
    What version of BBM do you have?
    I looked at that, it was 4.7...upgraded to the newest one all is good now.
    07-16-10 10:04 AM
    Go into OPTIONS in BBM and UNCHECK "Replace Caller ID pcitures with Display Pictures" or else BBM will force the pic from BBM over.

You have to have an entry for them in your Contacts list on the BB (outside of BBM) and link it to their BBM contact (Just make sure you have their PIN in the contact it should link right up).

Assign a picture for their address book contact entry.

This should override their profile pic in BBM.
    07-16-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD