First of hello everyone,

Recently i've bought myself a Blackberry. Of course i had certain reasons to do so and one of them was to be able to use Instant messenger.
    I know a girl that lives in England and i live in Holland. So to reduce the costs i figured i'd get a Blackberry to make use of the Instant messenger.

So i did, we both have the Curve 8900, the same version of instant messenger and we both have the BIS needed to make use of this.
    Either way she tried to add me by adding my PIN but my status is apparently still pending. So a few days later i added her PIN and of course you might have guessed it, her status is still on pending too.

Now this has been a few days ago and i don't really see anything changing any time soon so i'm just wondering if we might have forgot something or w/e.

If you know how to fix this i'd really appreciate the help so please do respond.

Thanks in advance
    10-15-09 01:35 PM
    anyone that has an answer?
    10-21-09 05:39 PM
    i had this happed once, both of us deleted the pending contact and reentered the PIN and it worked
    10-21-09 08:00 PM
    are you both using BIS? either one using BES?

I have the same problem with a buddy of mine who uses BES and I use BIS.

Unfortunately, could not figure out how to fix it. Probably has something to do with the corporate settings.
    10-22-09 02:32 AM
    i once have this problem too, both on BIS
    thers no solution to it , i wipe , re install the os, iits still pending no matter how, in the end i sold my bb , and bought new one and it solved the problem.
    10-22-09 03:19 AM
    This is actually pretty common. Delete the pending contact and re-add, that should do the trick. Certainly no reason to wipe and reinstall.
    10-22-09 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD