i could never get yahoo messenger to work it kept screwing my address book up ???? oh well i have steered away from messenger... snooze they looze love my bold bb
    03-30-11 06:37 PM
    ok.....and you felt the need to post that ????
    03-30-11 07:33 PM
    I had no idea that Yahoo messenger behaved in that way. I had only used it for a bit until I found something better. Forewarned!
    04-14-11 01:35 AM
    I've never had any issues with Y Messenger on my Bold. I don't use it all that often, but when I do it seems to work fine, and definitely nothing related to my Contacts. Maybe you somehow have some kind of Yahoo Sync setting turned on so it's trying to sync your online contacts with your BB contacts??
    04-15-11 10:29 AM
    I don't use it very often either, but when I do it works well for me. I would agree that it sounds like a sync problem.
    skyboxer likes this.
    04-15-11 12:02 PM
    I can't stand the thought of using Yahoo and Gtalk and gosh know how many other messenger account. Why can't everyone just have a bb so we can use messenger?
    04-17-11 06:32 AM
    I can't stand the thought of using Yahoo and Gtalk and gosh know how many other messenger account. Why can't everyone just have a bb so we can use messenger?
    If the BBM goes cross-platform that will solve the issue of all different messenger apps. But of course RIM would also have to develop on for the PC and Mac.
    04-17-11 08:16 AM
    If the BBM goes cross-platform that will solve the issue of all different messenger apps. But of course RIM would also have to develop on for the PC and Mac.
    If BBM is developed for the pc, I might as well resign from my job right now, cause I'll be fired anyway! That's all I'll have time to dooooooooo!!!!
    middbrew likes this.
    04-17-11 08:50 AM
    If BBM is developed for the pc, I might as well resign from my job right now, cause I'll be fired anyway! That's all I'll have time to dooooooooo!!!!
    LOL, aint that the truth! I can see the headlines now: "RIM required to shut down BBM for ruining the economies the world".
    04-17-11 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD