OK well I have open convos with a few friends on BBM... When I go to my messages list, they show up the convo from the day before, even though I ended the chat... Sometimes it's 4 in a row of the same convo... And then the same thing of today, multiple convos of the same BBM. Also, when I receive some emails from various accounts, I try and delete them by hitting the DEL key or Delete from the menu... Yet sometimes it doesn't work. I restart my phone and still the messages are there... I have a pic here too... Can someone help?

In the pic, the BBM convo that says 6:26p took place yesterday... I ended that chat last night yet it still shows up... The convo at 5:05p took place today yet it shows up under yesterdays date... What the **** is going on?!
    01-13-11 05:24 PM
    BUMP... I thought this website was good... 85 ppl read it yet not one person responded... Kind of like how I feel about my BlackBerry... God I hope Sprint gets the iPhone...
    01-14-11 05:13 PM
    BUMP... I thought this website was good... 85 ppl read it yet not one person responded... Kind of like how I feel about my BlackBerry... God I hope Sprint gets the iPhone...
    Well, I'll say it since no one else has.
    With an attitude like that, you EXPECT people to be jumping in to help you?
    Good god man, give people a chance. Not everyone lives on this site and maybe the 85 poeple who looked at your complaint have never had this problem before.

With that being said, have you tried a battery pull?
    Have you reinstalled your OS?
    These are all possible fixes.
    What OS do you have? EDIT I see you have 415. Well pull the battery and then if that doesn't work...REINSTALL the OS.
    Or uninstall BBM and reinstall that first.
    There are a few things you can do besides insult people on this forum.
    Why do you think you will have better luck with an iPhone?
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 01-15-11 at 06:06 PM.
    01-15-11 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD