Are messages on BBM still saved to the media card after clear chat history is used? I can't seem to find them after I use this function.
    02-14-12 01:33 PM
    aslong if you haven't ''save chat history to SDcard or device memory option'' turned on,
    and you would delete them they will be deleted.
    if you do clear chat history messages will be deleted from the chat.
    02-14-12 01:38 PM
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you are saying.
    02-15-12 09:35 AM
    Can anyone help with this question? The answer above isn't very helpful.
    02-17-12 01:35 PM
    GlenF are you from Indonesia? Hope this helps. If you're not Indonesian, don't know any other way to explain that pretty much clear answer from "byul"

Kalau kamu tidak mengaktifkan fitur save chat history, maka setiap kamu clear chat tidak ada percakapan yang tersimpan lagi di bbm
    02-23-12 09:01 AM
    I'm sorry, I'm not understanding what you are saying.
    If you don't have the ''save chat history to SDcard or device memory" option turned on, you'll lose your chat history when you clear it.
    GlenF likes this.
    02-23-12 11:17 AM
    So if I understand you correctly, even if the chat history is deleted, if I have save chat history set to media card, the chat will be there?
    03-02-12 09:05 AM
    if you have an open chat and you do a 'clear chat' i doubt it that chat content will be saved
    03-02-12 10:23 AM
    I need a similar answer please. New to bb, chat is not saved to sd card and I have deleted the person and chat. Is there any way I can get this conversation back.
    Thanks
    05-23-12 05:00 PM
    they chats are not saved if you don't have them set to save, your chat is gone and cannot be recovered.
    05-23-12 05:47 PM
    Apparently, when saving history (Save to Clipboard), there is a limit of 100 lines (i.e. 100 messages A: XXX, B: YYY, etc.), not depending on the size/content of the lines (so a limit in number of exchanges, not in size).

Is it just a random number that occurred several times with me or is there actually a limit of 100 lines saved???

Thanks,

NB
    05-24-12 03:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD