So I have been using a BB Curve 8900 for a week or so and everything seems set up right, but when I used Memopad, I tried to forward some files via email. But nothing was sent to either of two different accounts. Yet Memopad seems to work well and so does my push email.

Can you help me understand why my forwarding via email doesn't seem to go anywhere?

Thanks.
    02-17-11 04:17 PM
    I may way out to lunch on understanding you (if so, sorry about that) but what Ive done is select copy paste to an email from memopad - would this help you?
    02-26-11 11:06 PM
    In Memopad when you select "Forward As ... Email", it should paste the text of the memo into a fresh email message. Then you can fill in the "To/From" information and send the message.

Are you saying that you aren't getting the email message to be composed or that the message isn't going through after you send it?

What OS version on the device?
    02-27-11 09:40 AM
    In Memopad when you select "Forward As ... Email", it should paste the text of the memo into a fresh email message. Then you can fill in the "To/From" information and send the message.

Are you saying that you aren't getting the email message to be composed or that the message isn't going through after you send it?

What OS version on the device?
    Tks MM,
    I had no idea you could do that.
    Good Luck
    02-27-11 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD