HELP ive recently had my 8300 infor repair it came back completley wiped with new os on it but ive lost memo pad and tasks . im not to bothered about tasks but i need memo cos ive got actionpad and that needs memo to run and i use it loads. an i download just this app from someone or somewhere?
    12-12-09 01:09 PM
    Check to see if it is hidden. From Home screen, Menu, Menu, Show All.
    12-12-09 01:40 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I've checked in options and applications list and its not showing. Also I've docked it with manager on the pc and asked for os updates and the reply is no updates necessary. It seems the latest os just doesn't have it. I've even tried going back to an old back up with old os but when I get updates with new os it disapears.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 02:47 PM
    So you are saying that if you go to C:\Program files\Common files\Research in Motion\Shared\Your OS Folder\Java there is no net_rim_bb_memo_app.cod file there?

If it isn't, did you use anything like CrackMem or Shrink a OS to remove MemoPad previously?
    12-12-09 02:52 PM
    If you find net_rim_bb_memo_app.cod in your C:\Program files\Common files\Research in Motion\Shared\Your OS Folder\Java folder, you can either use BBSAK or loader.exe to put it on your BB.
    12-12-09 03:09 PM
    Thanks ill give that a go.I'll post a reply if it works.

12-12-09 03:32 PM
    I went through my pc searching for any trace of net rim bb memo and couldn't find anything to even resemble it. I'm going to backup then reset factory settings to see if it reappears unless there are any less drastic suggestions

12-13-09 09:06 AM
    I went through my pc searching for any trace of net rim bb memo and couldn't find anything to even resemble it. I'm going to backup then reset factory settings to see if it reappears unless there are any less drastic suggestions

If it's not on your BB in the applications list, nor on your PC, then the only way to get it is to redownload and install the OS on your PC, then run loader.exe in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader folder. Also, make sure the vendor.xml file is deleted in the Apploader folder before double clicking the loader.exe file to load.
    12-13-09 01:48 PM
    I am just new to this but had a similar situation. On the BB desktop manager see if you can add from the application loader, add/remove programs. I updated the OS on my wifes 8100 and lost both as well. Good luck
    12-13-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD