I need help finding out where on my Blackberry my memo pad notes are so I can transfer/back them up to my Mac. If there is a simple way please tell me. I really need to keep these notes. If there isn't I'll just have to do it the old fashion way and retype them on my Mac. I know you can sync using the Desktop manager but I'm not clear on how to use that as it is so is there a place on the device when browsing the folder structure on the sd card or Device itself that the memo pad notes are stored on?

Thank you.
    11-29-09 11:56 PM
    You can't read or view the memo pad on anywhere but your BB. But I believe BBNotepad http://krzysztow.com/BBNotePad/bbnot.../BBNotePad.jad will be able to import your memos then from BBNotepad you could email them to yourself. I've never used it before but I think that would be possible from what I've heard about the app. Could give it a try I guess.
    11-30-09 12:13 AM
    Thx. Is there a way to backup the notes in a way that I know they'll be backed up? Like through the desktop manager? I'm going to make a text backup on my mac soon anyway since I couldn't do it the easy way. But can I use the desktop manager to backup the notes?
    11-30-09 12:35 AM
    Thx. Is there a way to backup the notes in a way that I know they'll be backed up? Like through the desktop manager? I'm going to make a text backup on my mac soon anyway since I couldn't do it the easy way. But can I use the desktop manager to backup the notes?
    Yes, if you do a backup in Desktop Manager your Memo Pad notes will be included in there, and can be restored just as easy. I don't know how BBNotepad works though.
    11-30-09 12:52 AM
    As far as I know, there is no way to specifically back up just your memo pad. You can back up all the data on your phone by going to Desktop Manager --> Backup and Restore --> Backup. Now, this backs up everything, including: your e-mails, text messages and MMS, Blackberry Messenger contacts, saved messages, memo pad, tasks, password keeper, calendar and your contacts (address book). In order words, it backs everything up, including your memo pad, but I don't think you can specifically back up just the memo pad. Leastways, I wouldn't know how that could be done. But I've always found this feature to be very useful; it backs up all of your data and that includes any information entered into the phone by you.
    Last edited by Barredbard; 11-30-09 at 12:55 AM.
    11-30-09 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD