i was deleting the things that i do not need or use on my replacement i accidently deleted the memo pad, is there a link somewhere to where i can re download it im on 4.5 os and the curve 8320
    11-03-09 10:57 AM
    If you have a copy of your OS installed on your computer, connect your BB to the USB port and run Desktop Manager. Open Application Loader and select MemoPad and everything else you want on your BB, then click next.

Then make a Backup under Backup/Restore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 11:18 AM
    When I try to do this, the OS and some other things are checked automatically so it seems that I have to install them all again, too. I already installed OS 5 and have it all running fine. All I want is the MemoPad back. How can I get just that? Thanks!
    11-03-09 03:09 PM
    If you have a copy of your OS installed on your computer, connect your BB to the USB port and run Desktop Manager. Open Application Loader and select MemoPad and everything else you want on your BB, then click next.

Then make a Backup under Backup/Restore.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i have a mac i couldnt figure out how to do this on my compture
    11-03-09 03:21 PM
    When I try to do this, the OS and some other things are checked automatically so it seems that I have to install them all again, too. I already installed OS 5 and have it all running fine. All I want is the MemoPad back. How can I get just that? Thanks!
    You have to have everything that is checked off already checked, in addition to the memopad app. If you don't do that, Apploader will REMOVE whatever you don't have checked.
    11-03-09 03:23 PM
    i have a mac i couldnt figure out how to do this on my compture
    Sorry, I am a PC.

Perhaps you can ask in the CB Mac users forum.
    11-03-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD