is there a way to lock your memo pad...i keep it as a journal of sort.naturally i do not want people looking through my journal..

also is there a way you can add something to your calendar and not have it alert you...almost act only as a reminder?
    10-16-09 10:21 AM
    1-is there a way to lock your memo pad...i keep it as a journal of sort.naturally i do not want people looking through my journal..

2-also is there a way you can add something to your calendar and not have it alert you...almost act only as a reminder?
    1- I don't think this is possible natively, there may be an app that allows you to do this, or an app that has it's own "lockable" notepad.

2- You can edit the way the calendar alerts you by editing your profile.
    (profile > advanced )
    10-16-09 10:41 AM
    You have to lock your entire BB with a password.
    10-16-09 11:55 AM
    This may work. How about creating a folder using the menu screen and then move the memo pad app into the folder. At least it will not be apparent since it will not be on the primary screen. My BB is setup to lock in 10 minutes when idle, if it's ever idle.
    10-16-09 11:47 PM
    Great idea with folder... Thanks!love the comment about your BB being idle..if that ain't the truth
    10-17-09 06:46 PM
    You could also hide the memo pad icon since it only takes a couple quick steps to show it again.
    10-18-09 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD