This has been an issue ever since I have had my Storm 2. I just upgraded to the .517 OS but the problem is still there. When I have my BB plugged into either headphones, connected to music gateway by blutooth, or plugged in to a sterio, I have to push the volume button either up or down for the sound to be correct. Then once the next song plays, the volume automatically reduces itself on everything but with head phones. With head phones it gets louder after the first song. I have to readjust the volume after every song which is annoying. Has anyone else had this issue? I hope I explained it well enough. Any help would be much appreciated. This is the best BB I have had and really this is my only issue with it. Thanks
    03-19-10 07:08 PM
    If you do a search.. Some people resolved this issue with un-installing Vingo (sp?).. I had the problem as well.. Cleaned up apps I wasnt using and did an upgrade..Problem gone!! So I don't think its the device (can't be sure) but maybe an app gone wild.
    03-19-10 08:10 PM
    I had that too it was Vlingo. Uninstall it! Otherwise Vlingo would be great.
    03-19-10 08:29 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I did search for this prior to posting but didn't find this topic. That sucks that it is Vlingo bc I really like this app. Oh well, I use the media player more. Thanks again for the help!
    03-19-10 09:38 PM