Just uploaded my song to my Storm (595 missing because of DRM :/) but that's not the problem.

I'm running .607 and I was wondering if it was a known issue - and possible workaround - with the media player starting the songs about a second in. Every time a new song is played, the first second or so is very, very soft and then the song gets to a normal sound afterward.

Anybody else have this issue?
    04-29-10 10:22 AM
    That's how it works unfortunately... Music fades in, which I wish wasn't the case... I forget which build it started with, but it was a while ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 11:10 AM
    Alright...fair enough. Thanks for the reply Kamika
    04-29-10 08:20 PM
    That's how it works unfortunately... Music fades in, which I wish wasn't the case... I forget which build it started with, but it was a while ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have 607 and music starts properly. No "fade in".

I seem to have far fewer issues than many members here, and the one thing that I presume is the reason for having few problems is that I don't run utilities on my phone. no meterberry, themes, LED customization apps, etc.
    04-29-10 11:25 PM
    Hmm....weird. Thanks for the insight dave
    04-29-10 11:31 PM
    Hmm....weird. Thanks for the insight dave
    sure! (Now if I can figure out why MY touch won't play nice with the new Fox News app, but my wife's identical touch works with it fine! The videos won't play. Now I'm in the process of restoring my touch from scratch. 1 hour, 15 minutes, and it's still in the "backup" mode. Just a 16GB unit, too. sigh)
    04-29-10 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD