I just downloaded 1015 and also sync my music to my media played using desktop manager 6. so I'm not sure what caused this but my media player is wigging out when I go to lower or raise the volume I get a blank volume box and when I go to skip songs there's a lag. ,takes a few seconds before you see the track change I'm not sure but I think the music is already playing. Anyone else see anything like this..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jwsnj3rd; 11-29-10 at 01:25 PM.
    11-29-10 01:10 PM
    Had the same issue after installing QuickPull 5.0, it had a corrupt boot module. Removed and reinstalled, no problems since. Any applications recently installed? I noticed upon sync is when the media shows problems.

11-29-10 02:32 PM
    Hmmm ill give it a try so quickpull might be the issue

11-29-10 05:55 PM
    Yes, try an uninstall, reboot, give your device about 10 mins then test the volume rockers.

11-29-10 06:37 PM
    Wow it worked thanks sucks I guess I can't use quickpull now

11-30-10 04:53 AM
    Here is a new Beta version, hopefully it addresses the issue. I'm trying it out myself.

http://files.steelthorn.com/labs/QuickPull.jad

11-30-10 06:54 AM
    Only thing this version fixed was the issue where the scheduled boot would hang up and fail. Looks like no QuickPull for now.

11-30-10 07:49 AM
    I had some issues with QuickPull 5.0 as well so I went back to 4.0.4 and all is well. May want to give that a try as QuickPull is a rather handy tool.
    11-30-10 10:31 AM
    beta isn't working soon as I downloaded started getting the problem

11-30-10 11:57 AM
    I emailed them they sent me this..
    If you could, please reinstall QuickPull, then manually remove the battery while the phone is turned on, and reinsert it. This is known as a "battery pull".(duh ) Once your phone reboots, please try uninstalling an app of your choice from the phone, and then do another battery pull. After the phone reboots again, please check to see if you are still experiencing system lag and let me know if these steps had any effect.
    I did this then my phone stopped ringing .but my media player worked I had to delete it again forget it.

12-02-10 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD