When I play music, if I select via "song" then it says "Problem while launching playlist. Please try again later." but if I launch it from "artist" or "album" there's no problem.

I have a Bold 9000

Please help me
    02-12-10 07:07 AM
    It could be an issue with the OS. Have you tried the usual troubleshooting steps? Battery Pull, delete song - re add song and when all else fails have you reloaded the OS? That all I can really think of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 08:42 PM
    I have tried battery pulls re addding all the songs everything but still no luck.. nothing on the internet i can find either..

i dont really want to reload my OS

what do i do
    02-13-10 05:43 AM
    I would hazard a guess that it's a particular track in your music library that's the culprit. When you select even just one song from the "songs" menu, it actually loads all the music in your library in the background into a playlist. So, likely what is happening is some song in your library either has corrupt tags and is not playing nice with the media player, or the file itself is corrupt. Or, could be the characters used in either the filename or tags are unsupported by the character sets you currently have installed.
    So, I would say, simplest thing to do is to go through each song one at a time until you find the one that is the problem.
    02-13-10 02:25 PM