Media PlayerOptions
    Edit Message

Mark as New

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Email to a Friend

Report Inappropriate Content

11-13-2010 10:56 PM

Strange issue....I have about 1,000 songs on a 16gig micro sd card. When I play them on the Media Player, there is not album art showing....but when I play the songs through the file library through the menu system, the album art show fine.

Also, audio files from my gps nav program (waze) also show up in my music library even though the files are not in the music directory.
    11-13-10 10:00 PM
    i know this sucks, but i couldn't get album art to appear in the media player app either off of my SD card.. that is until i formatted it through the Torch and copied my music back to it from my computer and the album art appeared.

and the ones that didn't show up or were for the wrong album (thanks to poor/improper tags on the files and no fault of the media application), i used the free version of "media monkey" to correct as it can pull the proper album info from the internet.
    11-13-10 10:24 PM
    Thanks, but I tried that with media monkey as well. Once again, the album art shows through the file menu on the torch.
    11-13-10 10:48 PM
    I dont know if this applies but I have about 40 audio books that I ripped & shrank into .aac & some in mp3 & album art shows in both media player & file library. I did add the album art to each album when ripping so maybe thats why they would show up. I am very new at this audio stuff.
    11-13-10 11:06 PM