05-31-11 01:07 PM
307 ... 111213
tools
    does anyone have a link for the download of the version BEFORE 5.0.1.38 thankss so much
    09-29-10 03:57 PM
    I was wondering if there was a way to find out if someone was using their BB messenger with another person, Nextel told me there was a way that I could have their messages sent to my BB messenger? Any thoughts?
    10-14-10 01:03 AM
    What is the star in the corner on my BBM icon on my homescreen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 07:45 PM
    *Update*

BlackBerry Messenger 5.0 Now official Via BlackBerry App World.

Hey all,

To help consolidate alot of the information regarding the new "Leaked" Blackberry Messenger 5.0 on Most devices..

We will have one master thread(Here) as well as the 5 other popular threads currently existing.. Which include fixes, and configurations, and even going back to the old BBM if you would like.

So if you have a question regarding the main app it's self, or a problem post on up!

Hope this helps.

BBM 5.0 Issues Thread

BBM 5.0 sending/recieving fix!

Whats Your Barcode?

How can I downgrade to the old BBM??

10-29-10 12:01 PM
    Is there a way for me to hide my calendar events when I join a BB messenger group? Right now, if I join a group, every member of the group has complete access to my entire calendar whether it's related to the group or not.

There's got to be a way for me to hide these events and still use Messenger, right?

Thanks

10-29-10 12:05 PM
    I'm hoping someone can help me please??? I have BlackBerry Messenger and work well with it. I created a group in the application, how do I create messages for that group? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please BBM me if possible with answer as I will be away from computer all day today/ 321A8E00
    11-09-10 02:10 AM
    I'm currently using the BBM6 from Beta Zone.

I recall having country flags and local time information in my contactlist (not in the contact profile, but right there in the main list) when using an earlier version of BBM5.
    I am aware of the fact that each contact needs to have the local time setting checked in order to share that info. I know for fact that at least a few of my contacts have it set.

Somehow this information is not available in the current build. I have reported this to the dev team already.

But for now I would like to roll back to the version which did display that particular info, but can't remember which version it was.

Who can tell me how to get those flags and local time info back in my BBM contact list. Either in BBM 5 or 6.

Thanks !
    05-31-11 01:07 PM
307 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD