Anyone else getting these? I got about 30 already:

"Hello, greetings from RIM (Research In Motion) proprietors of BlackBerry. This message is to inform all of our users, that our serves have recently been really full, so we are asking for your help to fix this problem. We need our active users to re-send this message to everyone on your contact list inorder to confirm our active users that use BlackBerry Messenger, if you do not send this message to all your BlackBerry Messenger contacts then your account will remain inactive with the consequence of losing all of your contacts. We apologize for the inconvenience but this is the only way possible to resolve this problem. Sincerely Research in Motion. For more information visit: www.blackberry.com/inactiveusers"

I am assuming this is just essentially a chain letter. The website does not exist, and it seems counterproductive if they had a server problem, to put more mass messages across the server.
    04-08-10 11:45 AM
    yea its ********...

and "our servers have recently been really full" is NOT professional sounding
    04-08-10 11:50 AM
    It is a spam broadcast message . Ignore it, and it will die on its own.
    04-08-10 11:51 AM
    yea its ********...

Haha, thats the best.
    04-08-10 11:54 AM
    Sounds like someone working for apple trying to put strain on the BlackBerry servers. Tisk Tisk Steve
    04-08-10 12:15 PM
    yea its ********...

haha... really REALLY full
    04-08-10 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD