I want to plug the BB into the computer and do my scheduling once a week that way on BB Desktop Manager, easier for me to input that much data on a big screen and then make small changes as needed on the BB.

Is that possible?

I don't like or want Google or Yahoo or Outlook if possible. Those programs are too invasive, always pushing to link to Facebook and other stuff. Thanks.
    01-04-11 09:37 AM
    You must be referring to 'invasive' on your computer screen, as I've used Google Calendar and Google Sync without any invasiveness, and I have imported several other Calendars into my primary and added them to my BlackBerry.

Edit:
    BlackBerry Desktop Software is compatible with Microsoft Outlook1, Windows Calendar, IBM Lotus Notes, and Yahoo!. Keep your organizer information in sync so you don't miss a thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 01-04-11 at 09:56 AM.
    01-04-11 09:48 AM
    ^^^ I'm with BergerKing in that I've used Outlook + BB + Desktop Manager for frequent successful syncing without any issues or invasive problems. If you have Outlook or some other convenient calendar, give it a try (it might even work with Windows' standard calendar function or their Windows Live calendar). There shouldn't be any issues with one of those calendar functions somehow forcing you toward Facebook or any other sites, and I can't think of any other way you'll be able to do the type of calendar entry/transfer you're talking about otherwise.
    01-05-11 09:15 AM
    You can try MIQ which syncs your BB to a website and vice-versa. It allows you to add entries via your keyboard. The app is free as I recall.
    01-06-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD