My 8900 advised me there was an upgrade available-- to 4.6.1.319. I did the wireless upgrade and seemed to have lost my BBM icon and cannot find it in any of the menus. HELP!!!!

Thanks
    04-24-10 12:36 PM
    If it is in the applications menu in options but you still cannot find the icon then you just have to re-install it. Whenever I update, app world always manages to disappear, although listed under applications, and I just have to re-install.

Btw, you should update to OS 5.0. It opens up a whole new world to your blackberry experience. Tired of subpar battery life? 5.0. Want threaded texts? 5.0. Want better bbm? 5.0. Update to evolution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 06:28 PM
    Thanks fili..... I was looking to do that this afternoon, however I am a rookie at these upgrades and after reading some of the threads at the top of this forum, I just may wait till a friend from work can do it for me. I understand a lot about this, but I am technically challenged. LOL
    04-24-10 08:53 PM
    You shall love it. One thing though:

The standby and lock features are now merged in one. Pressing the top-left lock button or holding down A in the homescreen will lock the keypad. You cannot get the owner info lock screen without enabling a password. Once a password is set, you can lock by pressing K on homescreen or set it to a convenience key (the option, again, only visible when a password is set). I, personally, love the new change. Standby is instant now. No "standby is activated" screen then slowly dim the screen. As soon as you press it it turns the screen off instantly.

04-25-10 12:37 AM
    ui filipino ka dba? gumagana b ung browser ng bold dto sa phil kht prepaid lan kc gusto q sana magkabold? pls help me
    04-25-10 01:36 AM
    Lol sorry tony. I was born here in america. Fil-am. I don't understand nor speak filipino. Translate and I'll see what I can do

04-25-10 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD