huh

confusing

it says no bbm account is associated with my email add

i've also lost my contacts noooooooooo

i made a back up on my desktop manager how to i restore it
    Last edited by Ricoberryuk; 07-09-11 at 07:07 AM.
    07-09-11 07:03 AM
    i had backed up my data so i've got all my contacts etc back
    07-09-11 07:36 AM
    Glad to hear that! And see how backing up data are very useful? Backing up your phone data isn't a waste of time at all. :P
    07-09-11 09:50 AM
    Glad to hear that! And see how backing up data are very useful? Backing up your phone data isn't a waste of time at all. :P
    Its a lifesaver

i back up my phone pretty much everyday

its never was going to be a waste of time

you got blackberry protect and device manager to back your data up if you don't you are pretty stupid not to

i have all my work contacts , college contacts and friends from different countries on here amazing
    07-09-11 10:46 AM
    Its a lifesaver

i back up my phone pretty much everyday

its never was going to be a waste of time

you got blackberry protect and device manager to back your data up if you don't you are pretty stupid not to

i have all my work contacts , college contacts and friends from different countries on here amazing

The latest BBMs will automatically create a back up on your device every time you add a contact or something changes.
    No way you can loose anything
    Also you still have the remote back up from the registered email account and the dedicated BBM ceck box option into DM back up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-09-11 11:15 AM
    The latest BBMs will automatically create a back up on your device every time you add a contact or something changes.
    No way you can loose anything
    Also you still have the remote back up from the registered email account and the dedicated BBM ceck box option into DM back up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Yup amazing isn't it thats why i love blackberrys
    07-09-11 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD