Because I am having a major problem with syncing my BB to my Yahoo stuff, I am in desperate need of an app to replace my notepad-BB memo pad function that will enable me to sync from PC to the native memo pad on BB. If that is not possible, are there any that have their own launcher for BB and can also sync with desktop?
    04-21-08 10:28 PM
    Yeah me too! Anyone know?
    04-22-08 11:52 AM
    My memo pad syncs with my lotus notes journal. Maybe something like that would work for you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 12:12 PM
    Outlook's Memo function syncs - that appeared to be the only option when I was asking a few months back.
    04-25-08 01:33 AM
    I was also sad when Yahoo notepad could no longer sync to my BB. I've spent countless hours looking for a replacement with these features:

- OTA sync
    - Reliability
    - Able to make lots of categories
    - Offered web-based access to my notes
    - Software did not look like it was going to be abandoned
    - Inexpensive

I finally found Remember The Milk: Online to do list and task management Please note this cloud solution is positioned and advertised as a BB-TASK manager solution. However, I've discovered I'm using my BB MemoPad less and less now.

I've been using it for about 6 months now and their OTA sync is rock solid (more stable than Google Sync IMHO). They have lots of room for notes and categories. Their web access experience is very good. And they only charge $25 per year. Very decent - give it a whirl.
    06-06-11 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD