03-15-11 08:41 AM
33 12
tools
    did this update fix the text message issue? where everytime you open a text to read it starts either at the top or at the middle of your current conversation and you have to scroll all the way down each time?
    What text message issue? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry man I tried alot and wasn't able to figure it out. Last thing is I tried installing it through the BlackBerry Desktop Manager then my phone got stuck loading the files...then when I rebooted it it got stuck, even safe mode wouldn't work.

I will go home in 2 hours and I will wipe my device using BBSAK, then install a clean OS 480, it comes with ARABIC listed n the options, just make sure you select your country as United Arab Emirates while installing it, and make sure you dont have any other OS installed on your PC
    Matrix, I actually got the Arabic language installed on my device now. The problem here is, after the OS upgrade, my text language for Arabic became smaller and hard to read. I think this has to do with the .480 upgrade 'cause the text was kinda large and easy to read on .285.
    03-14-11 11:12 AM
    What text message issue? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Matrix, I actually got the Arabic language installed on my device now. The problem here is, after the OS upgrade, my text language for Arabic became smaller and hard to read. I think this has to do with the .480 upgrade 'cause the text was kinda large and easy to read while I was on .285.
    Can you tell me what you did to get it fixed?

Maybe I am not getting that issue since it came preinstalled in the OS by default as illustrated above.
    03-14-11 11:14 AM
    Fixed what? You confused me man.
    03-14-11 11:17 AM
    Fixed what? You confused me man.
    how did u even manage to get Arabic after all?
    03-14-11 11:22 AM
    I followed your steps below and I got it working. Take a look at the screenshot. You see how tiny is it? It should be the same text size as English which is 6.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Arabic files for OS 6

http://www.multiupload.com/CNLK34IMWI

Copy them to this folder before running apploader to install your OS:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9780Asia_v6.0.0.480_P6.5.0.153\Java
    03-14-11 11:38 AM
    Help me, Matrix!
    03-14-11 05:53 PM
    I followed your steps below and I got it working. Take a look at the screenshot. You see how tiny is it? It should be the same text size as English which is 6.

ImageShack - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Check your PM
    Help me, Matrix!

I sent you a PM bro
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD