Hey guys,
    So since we got that new bbm update I've found a bug and wondering if its not just me?..
    if a friend sends me a picture thru bbm and I open it up, look at the picture, and click the back button, it exits back to our chat ..
    But ........
    If I am on the picture, then zoom in?.. When I go to click back button it just makes the pic back to normal size but won't foe the life of God exit the picture ever!!!! You have to click the BB button then "close" ...

Let me know if anyone else has this problem???
    Blah
    01-12-12 06:09 PM
    Hey guys,
    So since we got that new bbm update I've found a bug and wondering if its not just me?..
    if a friend sends me a picture thru bbm and I open it up, look at the picture, and click the back button, it exits back to our chat ..
    But ........
    If I am on the picture, then zoom in?.. When I go to click back button it just makes the pic back to normal size but won't foe the life of God exit the picture ever!!!! You have to click the BB button then "close" ...

Let me know if anyone else has this problem???
    Blah
    I'm not experiencing that problem, I can zoom-in normally then when i hit back it exits back to the chat as it should.
    01-12-12 06:34 PM
    I'm not experiencing that problem, I can zoom-in normally then when i hit back it exits back to the chat as it should.
    Dang .. Well I'm on Verizo 9850/7.1.0.163
    01-13-12 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD