Has anyone encountered a little bit of lag with BBM when going over contacts under the "chat" tab - where you have open convo's -. This also occurs when I go into my messages app, which is consolidated with bbm, sms and emails whilst going over those contacts which are still open in BBM chat tab. However, when I scroll over contacts that I am not chatting with its smooth, but for those I am chatting with its slightly laggy.
    01-11-11 11:35 PM
    I have but only after upgrading to the latest version of BBM (experienced the lag on both the 8830 and 9780). What you can try is downgrading back to the version before the latest one.
    01-11-11 11:59 PM
    This version came with with my 9780, can you tell me where I can download the model BBM you're using?
    01-12-11 08:07 AM
    This version came with with my 9780, can you tell me where I can download the model BBM you're using?
    My apologies. I thought it was the 9700 forum when I posted my previous post. There is no older version for the 9780. We'll have to wait until RIM releases another BBM update and hopefully it fixes the lag. It's a bit annoying but the lag isn't really bad vs. to what I experienced on my 8830.
    01-12-11 11:21 AM
    Try to downgrade to some older stable version if possible.

Or you can use bbsak to remove bbm and reinstall version supported by your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD