okay guys tell me what you think of this. is this just a chain letter or something i should worry about ?

"Do not accept a friend request from ASELA EKANAYAKE he is a hacker. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds him you get him on your list too and he'll figure out your blackberry's ID and address, so copy and paste this message to everyone even if you don't care for them cause if he hacks their email he hacks your email too. please send this to everyone"

discuss!
    11-24-09 04:47 PM
    actually, no one should accept freinds with anyone if you dont know who they are.

this has nothing to do with a Tour though and will probably be moved into another fourm
    11-24-09 04:48 PM
    11-24-09 04:50 PM
    actually, no one should accept freinds with anyone if you dont know who they are.

this has nothing to do with a Tour though and will probably be moved into another fourm
    well i can trust myself, but i don't know about anyone else rejecting a pin add, you know what i mean...

and to make it a little more tour directed...I GOT THIS BBM ON MY TOUR!!!

jk, mods move as you see fit
    11-24-09 04:51 PM
    thanks for clearing this up...kids these days.
    11-24-09 04:54 PM
    All BS, people on my Facebook page posted the exact same thing as the OP did, except it affected your PC...
    11-24-09 04:55 PM
    thanks for clearing this up...kids these days.
    Yup Absolutely pointless, its not like the gain anything from starting these things.
    11-24-09 04:56 PM
    Just like those, 'Forward this text to 10 of your friends and get $10 dollars off your (insert carrier) bill' test messages.

00smurf
    11-24-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD