Sorry if these have been answered already, i searched but couldnt find it.

First.. is there a way to make the home page like it useed to be, like without scrolling through favorites, or most frequent, media, etc..?

Also, how can i go about removing everything I dont use or want on there. Like Slacker radio, Mobile banking, bing, visual voicemail, sims, monopoly, bb answers, nfl mobile, etc?
    01-26-11 02:12 PM
    Most thing that get pushed to you will get re-pushed eventually, even if you delete them. It's best just to hide them and they won't be in your way.

I'd like to know if there's any way to make the BB button open up the trays without having to once again select in the menu, like OS5. It's just going to need some taking used to otherwise lol
    01-26-11 02:17 PM

First.. is there a way to make the home page like it useed to be, like without scrolling through favorites, or most frequent, media, etc..?

Also, how can i go about removing everything I dont use or want on there. Like Slacker radio, Mobile banking, bing, visual voicemail, sims, monopoly, bb answers, nfl mobile, etc?
    On the home page, it said that in 6.1 it'll give you the option to get rid of the multiple screens.
    01-26-11 02:29 PM
    There are currently no themes available at all for any OS 6 phone but the Torch. Once we get themes we can get rid of the trays we don't want. Until then, you'll need to deal with it.

As for those apps you listed, it's the same as with any OS. Those are pushed by the carrier, even if you manage to delete them they will come back. The only thing you can do is hide them. I create a folder called "Crap" and put all those unwanted icons in there, then hide the folder.

@luvac, you can open the main app screen and the trays by either swiping down on the track pad quickly, or just double clicking the BB button from the home screen.
    01-26-11 02:29 PM
    No there is no way in BB6 to manage the "panes". Rumor has it that in BB6.1 whenever it's released that will be an option. I have what I call a CrApp folder that I put all the pushed apps and other crap that I don't use and just hide it. Most of those are not apps because you haven't actually downloaded them.
    01-26-11 02:31 PM

At this time no to question one. It is feature that is going to be released in OS6.1. There is also a chance once Themes are being done for OS6, that can be worked in, The theme development program is due to be released at the end of the month.

As for question two.. what I do is create a folder '"Not Used" I put everything in there I do not want or use, I than "Hide" that folder. Set up up best for what works for you.
    01-26-11 02:32 PM
    @luvac, you can open the main app screen and the trays by either swiping down on the track pad quickly, or just double clicking the BB button from the home screen.
    Yeah, I knew that! I guess it'll just take getting used to but should be fine in a couple of weeks haha. Thanks!
    01-26-11 02:39 PM
    Also, with the photos. how can i make it so they just come up the two seperate folders i have without the all photos option, i have a folder of pictures i dont want people to see if they get their hands on my phone if you know what i mean.
    01-26-11 03:30 PM
    Take a look here for keeping those naughty gf/bf pics away from others.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f217/os...olders-579548/

If they're of your gf you should send them to me though...
    01-26-11 03:33 PM
    I have what I call a CrApp folder
    CrApp folder -- that is too funny!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 03:56 PM
    I have a question. Where is the email icon? Or is it just lumped in with the Messages now?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD