Just downloaded BBM 6.1 and now the icon is gone.

Why does that always happen? Seriously, BB needs 2 get it together. I hate when nonsense like that happens. If this was a 1st generation BB then it is to be expected, but not this late in the stage. UGGHHHH!!!
    01-09-12 10:39 AM

Why does that always happen? Seriously, BB needs 2 get it together. I hate when nonsense like that happens. If this was a 1st generation BB then it is to be expected, but not this late in the stage. UGGHHHH!!!
    Did you do a battery pull afterwards?
    01-09-12 10:48 AM
    I downloaded the new version on my 9900 and my icon is just fine. App is working great.
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    01-09-12 11:14 AM

Check folders, particularly Instant Messaging.
    01-09-12 01:00 PM
    Having the same problem, mine disappeared and it's not in instant messaging.
    01-12-12 07:39 AM

i had this problem with the newest version the icon disappears and then i have to downgrade the version this was the problem with bold 9700 OS 6 though also i got a mail from rim stating this problem. But got bold 9900 recently and everything works good. goodluck
    01-12-12 08:48 AM
    try to uninstall your bbm in application management , and then install it again , it looks like fresh install , and your bbm will appeared again .
    01-12-12 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD