Hey guys,
    I have looked thru the forums and can't seem to find an answer so I figured I would post a message.

I have a Bell Mobility Blackberry 8330.
    In the last week it has started to have issues bringing in emails and BBM's. Its like the network goes to sleep.

If I open the browser and refresh a website the arrows in the top right show-up and all of sudden I start getting emails and BBM's again. It seems to work for awhile and then all of sudden nothing is coming in again... So I open the browser and refresh a web page and BANG its working again... Also pulling the battery will do the same on restart all the messages start coming in again..

I have removed all my email addresses, and re-added them. I have deleted all the messages on the blackberry and in my Server inbox thinking there was a corrupt message causing this... But still the same issues.

Anyone have an idea what could have caused this to start happening???

Cheers
    Whit
    02-18-10 10:49 PM
    Have you tried re-provisioning your data? under "manage connections -- mobile network options"
    02-19-10 12:27 AM
    What are the steps to do this?
    Under Mobile Network Optionsis the following:
    Data Services: ON
    Mobile Network: Bell Mobility
    Network Selection Mode: Automatic
    Available Networks: Bell Mobility H

I ran the Diagnostic Test which is an option.
    Part of the Diag Test I ran (not sure if its safe to post as it has phone info listed):

Server Name: GBISXNAC00S03
    Email Address: chris @whympsports.com
    Connection to chris @whympsports.com : No
    Server Name: GBISXNAC02S05
    Email Address: chris @askwhitty.com
    Connection to chris @askwhitty.com : Yes

Why does one of the address's have a NO? (I had to put the space before the @ symbol because I don't have enough posts to show proper emails address Sorry...

Chris
    02-19-10 12:43 AM
    Anyone have any kind of idea for this??
    Whit
    02-19-10 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD