I am having issues trying to download BBM in App World. I know I can go to blackberry.com/messenger and download it, but I wanted to get update notifications for it through App World.

The issue is freezing, sometimes during the download process, sometimes during the installation process. I even deleted my existing BBM install, thinking maybe it just didn't want to upgrade. Keep pulling the battery, and retrying, still no success, anyone else have this problem? did you overcome it, or give up and go to the bb site?
    02-10-10 10:58 AM
    I personally never keep App World installed because of the tremendous memory drain. I always download from www.blackberry.com/messenger.
    As afr as updates, i usually get the info to update from reading here on cb.com

just my 2 cents
    02-10-10 04:27 PM
    I personally never keep App World installed because of the tremendous memory drain. I always download from www.blackberry.com/messenger.
    As afr as updates, i usually get the info to update from reading here on cb.com

just my 2 cents
    yes, i usually find updates here, but they can't let us know about every app... lol, and i can't always get on here with life happening and all that. I actually do like app world, and find myself just going through to see whats new on there to pass some time every once in a while. was hoping that someone else was able to figure out why bbm is such a pain to download through app world, it seems odd, just because it's their own app. thank you for your input though.
    02-11-10 10:36 AM
    really, no one else has had this problem?
    02-13-10 08:01 PM
    I try to not use AppWorld unless I have to. I then install it, download the app that I want and uninstall AppWorld immediately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD