WHERE wont work, Poynt doesn't do reverse lookup anymore from Call log, and my AppWorld says I have BBM installed, but I cant find it no where.
    Seems as if I have to download a few apps again like Yahoo an AIM messenger too. Any one else going threw this?

ALSO I noticed in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/5-...ements-332681/ they said
    In the Screen/Keyboard section of your options menu there is a new option called "Popup Keys" This is similar to the popup on the iphones keyboard allowing an easier visual of what key you are clicking on.
    *This only exists up to OS .230, It has been removed in .323 .327 and .328
    but I dont find that option either.

I love the new os its so smooooooth, but, these minor issues are bugging me. Can some one help me out?

Thanx.
    10-28-09 12:59 AM
    The popup keys were removed in the latest builds of the OS... not sure why...

Remove BBM from your Applications under options. Battery pull. Reinstall BBM by going to blackberry.com/bbm (I think) on your phone browser.
    10-28-09 02:26 AM
    I still have reverse lookup.
    10-28-09 02:51 AM
    My reverse lookup for Poynt isn't there anymore either. I even removed and installed and still didn't see it.
    10-28-09 07:09 AM
    Reverse lookup works for me. Just tried.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 07:35 AM
    From the call log you can select the phone number and then one of the options is reverse number lookup?

I can use Poynt to do a lookup but I used to be able to do it when I selected a phone number that wasn't in my contact list.
    10-28-09 08:10 AM
    Most of what you're talking about has to do with apps. And there are plenty of threads where this has been discussed. One more time. You build the Apps for the OS, not the other way around.

I suspect that people will ignore this comment and continue to post anyway. But that's the way it is. You got a problem with an app, talk to the developer.
    10-28-09 08:16 AM
    all 3 apps work perfectly onmy phone. reverse lookup is still there, too.

on where, does anyone else have an issue with gas prices? no matter what grade of gas I choose, it only shows me prices for 87 octane. This has been an issue ever since I upgraded to the latest where software.
    10-28-09 08:27 AM
    all 3 apps work perfectly onmy phone. reverse lookup is still there, too.

on where, does anyone else have an issue with gas prices? no matter what grade of gas I choose, it only shows me prices for 87 octane. This has been an issue ever since I upgraded to the latest where software.
    Yep all I get is 87 also. My guess rim cannt build a stable os with tab browser or pop up keys. It took them a year to figure out flick scrolling. All my apps works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD