I'm runnning 706.

Went into Setup, clicked Email accounts, it then takes me to a screen where it says "Internet Email account" or "Enterprise email account". I click Internet Email account (as I want to setup another hotmail account and a gmail), but it just takes me back to the setup screen where it asks what do I want to setup? I can click email account again, but it's just circular and never takes me to the screen to input the details. If I click "Enterprise Account", it takes me to the next screen.

I already have 3 accounts setup (1 Enterprise, 2 internet) and wanted to setup another 2. Is there a limit imposed by Rogers or am I experiencing some strange issue?

Thx!
    01-22-12 10:16 AM
    Don't know about any Rogers limitations. I'm on .706 and AT&T. I have an Enterprise account (I do believe the limit is one), and 4 internet accounts. One each on GMail, Yahoo. Hotmail and BB Mail.

I tried to add another GMail and it did take me to the next screen to enter the address. I cancelled the setup.

What mail provider are you trying to add? Maybe you need to resend the service books.
    01-22-12 01:11 PM
    Just a hotmail and gmail account, weird thing is it keeps kicking me back to the main setup menu instead of taking me to the screen where you input the mail address, etc.
    01-22-12 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD