03-07-10 09:31 AM
30 12
tools
    the black silicone one collects lint like crazy. thats one of the two things i dont like about the case, the other i fixed which was the built in screen protector. the white silicone case however feels "different" than the black one for some reason. i actually like the feel of it better. its "rougher" than the black one if that makes any sense. not as oily. really nice cases though. although accessories are limited because of the dock. i purchased a male to female extender for the port, and it works to charge from usb, but i wanted to use an external battery with it. that it wont do for some reason. so its back to the drawing board on that one.
    03-06-10 01:57 AM
    i have the iphone with the morhie air exrernal battery any holsters that work with it ? pouches are too bulky
    03-06-10 09:38 AM
    I had the clear-coat scratch protection skin installed today. Very cool. I could not use the phone for an hour and it will fully set in about 24 hours. It's very clear and smooth, but just enough stickiness for some grip. The Seidio holster spring clip should be delivered today. I'll try the combo out tomorrow and report back.

Clear-Coat Scratch Protection
    03-06-10 12:46 PM
    i have the iphone with the morhie air exrernal battery any holsters that work with it ? pouches are too bulky
    i dont think you're gonna find one to fit.
    03-06-10 02:22 PM
    i dont think you're gonna find one to fit.
    oh well I hate pocket carry and the pouch is too bulky but the extra battery power is a must WHAT TO DO?
    03-07-10 09:31 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD