Until two days ago I had my google calendar perfectly syncronized with my blackberry. I could even add attendees, and I wasnt using Google Sync. I never needed to.

I have been reading people saying that there is no way to invite attendees from my device, but there must be some miss information since I have been using it permanently for my work until this problem appeared.

I had to reinstall the blackberry OS due to other issues (battery draining), and now I cant even have my calendar synced. So I downloaded google sync, and now the calendar works fine, but I dont have the option to invite attendees from my blackberry.

I can, though, modify the attendees of an event created from web calendar, but not from events created from my blackberry.

Device: Blackberry BOld 9780
    Carrier: Personal
    Country / Language: Argentina
    OS / Browser / build number (if applicable): OS 6.0.0.285 (863)
    05-30-11 02:40 PM
    Until two days ago I had my google calendar perfectly syncronized with my blackberry. I could even add attendees, and I wasnt using Google Sync. I never needed to.

I have been reading people saying that there is no way to invite attendees from my device, but there must be some miss information since I have been using it permanently for my work until this problem appeared.

I had to reinstall the blackberry OS due to other issues (battery draining), and now I cant even have my calendar synced. So I downloaded google sync, and now the calendar works fine, but I dont have the option to invite attendees from my blackberry.

I can, though, modify the attendees of an event created from web calendar, but not from events created from my blackberry.

Device: Blackberry BOld 9780
    Carrier: Personal
    Country / Language: Argentina
    OS / Browser / build number (if applicable): OS 6.0.0.285 (863)

SOLVED!

Messages options>email accounts management>press menu button>service books>choose "Send service books"
    05-30-11 07:10 PM
    Mind sharing how you solved it? I'm having the same problem and if I enable Wireless Sync I get repeats of EVERYTHING
    07-15-11 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD