04-06-11 08:51 AM
105 ... 345
    Its an interesting observation that American companies going after these "third world markets" is hailed as a smart business move, but RIM is lambasted for doing the same thing. Double standard eh?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 06:43 AM
    Net profits don't give a flying fig where they came from....they're simply profits.

I think it's that ethnocentrism and arrogance that promotes the viewpoint that emerging markets are not as desirable. Whoever feels that way - well, I wouldn't take any business advice from that person.
    04-06-11 06:51 AM
    MODS - this thread is impossible to keep from going down into the gutter due to the actions of tsecor. It has been closed twice and after each time tsecor comes back attacking and provoking everyone.

It is not for us to tell you what to do. However, I (or maybe we) will reach a point where we will no longer be able to endure his taunts and vitriol.

With all respect offered to the OP, kindly close this thread. Please revisit the decision to allow a poster who contributes nothings of substance and who routinely and knowingly posts with the sole intent to provoke those of us who are attempting to enjoy the forum.

I will now report my own post to bring it up to your attention. I have put tsecor on my Ignore list so I don't have to read his idiocy - I do not believe that I should have to resort to such measures.
    04-06-11 08:41 AM
    Please close this post, full of inaccuracies. I am from the UK, we are not a third world country and BB is the best selling phone in the UK, they are selling more BBs than any other HH

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 08:46 AM
    Closed again.
    04-06-11 08:51 AM
105 ... 345