Dear All;

Kindly help me in this issues:

1. When I just get my BB, I found that most of my contacts connected with FB with profile pics, job info, etc. But after a while (I don't have a specific reason) I couldn't see the pics when one of my contacts call me however the job title appears ! I tried to re-connect the contacts or even one-by-one manually but the pic's not always appears !!! I tried to log out and sign in again but nothing changed !!! Plz advise what should I do??

2. When I send a voice note on the BBM .... an error mssg appears telling me "Directory Full" !! and every time I should navigate to the device memory to send it !! Also, it alwyas keep a copy of this v.notes. What should I do bearing in mind that my memory card is almost empty and I have a lot of free space !!!!!!

3. Is there any way to download the maps using PC (using DSL) or the BB (using WIFI) or the only way is to open the GPS and let the map download while moving !!

4. Is there any method to change the time to be the network time not the device time if they are not the same ?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate all your help.

Best Regards;

Mohamed Mahmoud
    08-12-10 07:40 AM
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Help !!!!!!!
    08-12-10 04:38 PM
    1. You don't need to have facebook integrate all your contacts into your blackberry, that will just cause problems (I never use this, because it is a dire waste of time, I had the same problems before) and clutter it up. Go into facebook options and uncheck it, save the settings.

2. The voice notes should be able to record to the memory card directly (mine did since I first got it), remove and re-insert the memory card, record a voice note, then save it. Next, browse the file system within Media: Menu key > Explore. Browse to /Media Card/Blackberry/voicenotes and you should see the recording. (if the directory doesn't exist, recreate it on your computer)

3. BB Maps is already included on most devices with GPS.

4. Within the applications screen, go to Options > Date/Time. Under Date/Time, it should be set to Automatic. Hit Menu > Update Time. Also, specify your time zone and your device time will be the same as the network time.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 06:56 PM
    thank you .. i will try !
    08-16-10 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD