I recently moved my personal website domain over to bluehost.com who provide IMAP e-mail access. This is done on the same server as POP3 but my BB finds and works over IMAP rather well. My issue is that sent messages from my desktop PC (Thunderbird) do not appear in the Messages app on my 9300. When sending from my BB, the sent item syncs to my Thunderbird "Sent Items" folder without any issue.

My dilema: On my BB, I am only able to see what e-mails I have sent if they were actually sent from the phone (or if the original text is included in the sender's reply). When I was using GMail this problem didn't occur.

Before I contact my webhost, is this a limitation with a non-standard e-mail system (ie: not GMail/Yahoo/Hotmail) in the BB Setup or am I missing something obvious?! Oh, and I've not ticked the "Hide Sent Messages" option
    02-21-11 02:26 PM
    So informative things are provided here, I really happy to read this post, I was just I agree with you. This post is truly inspirational. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative
    cheap fertility drugs
    10-17-11 09:35 PM
    My dilema: On my BB, I am only able to see what e-mails I have sent if they were actually sent from the phone (or if the original text is included in the sender's reply). When I was using GMail this problem didn't occur.

florist hong kong
    01-04-12 07:31 AM
    My issue is that sent messages from my desktop PC (Thunderbird) do not appear in the Messages app on my 9300.
    Thank you for providing such a thoughtful post, I really enjoyed it.
    03-25-15 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD