04-23-11 08:46 AM
62 123
tools
    Plus 1..... I thought the s2 led was pretty lame in comparison as well. Now I have been wondering what that hole beneath the camera button is? Sorry for being off topic op.
    Hole for a lanyard.
    Mr One 2 likes this.
    04-03-11 09:20 PM
    ^^^^ thank you!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-11 12:44 PM
    well one is the notify light i think since i dont see that
    The first time I saw this picture it looked like the notfiy light was just to the right of the speaker. Tough to see in this picture but the blue arrows are not where I saw this spot.

In the white area to the right of the mesh there is a bigger white dot that could be something else.
    Last edited by flyersfan76; 04-05-11 at 11:17 AM.
    04-05-11 11:05 AM
    My guess is the blue arrow on the right is pointing to the proximity sensor, since its a touch phone. The left blue arrow is pointing at a fingerprint from someone locking/unlocking the phone...
    Maybe but why grip the phone there AND the lock button is in the center not on the side like the Storm and other phones are.
    04-05-11 11:15 AM
    It's possible those smudges could just be fingerprints this whole time. It's not looking like the devices will have front cameras after all these video tutorials are leaking and documents with no word of the camera.

The only thing that gave me a different impression was the strange things going on with this image and the the fact that they blacked out some icons.

I hope RIM surprises us with this on May 3 but I doubt it for now.
    04-05-11 11:43 AM
    so who you going to BBM video chat with? i mean its like facetime when it first came out, only on wifi and only with other people that have iphone 4 on wifi. It just seems like the PB has all these great things and yet so limited in use of them right now.
    04-05-11 12:00 PM
    so who you going to BBM video chat with? i mean its like facetime when it first came out, only on wifi and only with other people that have iphone 4 on wifi. It just seems like the PB has all these great things and yet so limited in use of them right now.
    Don't forget about Skype. Obviously when on 3G the quality is a little lower than on Wifi but definitely useable.
    04-05-11 12:15 PM
    right i figure that will be the choice for many, but the video chat via BBM is limited to BBM only right?
    04-05-11 12:35 PM
    More than likely Matt. I don't see BBM video chat being backwards compatible with FaceTime.

Either way, if people want video chat off WIFI, almost all of them go the Skype route. The nice part is you're not limited to phone to phone with that... you can Skype with anyone, even those using the PC client, which is nice.
    04-05-11 02:39 PM
    What did I miss? When did video chat via bbm get confirmed?

04-05-11 04:38 PM
    04-05-11 04:56 PM
    It is strange that all the leasked monaco pics have something bizzare covering the top right side of the phone. If u all remember the first leaked photo, there was an 'M' sticker covering the area as well. It looked like it was just covering the LED, but comon, why cover the basic LED??? My gut tells me its something more surprising.

Lol... It could be just the same phone with the M on it but they just edited the picture with photoshop to get rid of it lol

04-23-11 08:46 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD