hey im wondering why my friends can send me bbm, and i receive it but i can't send bbm to others. the red box appear and wont send, plus i also cant access social application and browser, do help me my BIS is still activated.

regards,
    Atiq.
    04-14-11 01:35 AM
    can you send a message right back to the same person or is it only to others?

if it's everyone, just restarting your BlackBerry and also resending your service books.
    04-14-11 01:47 AM
    i cant send to anyone, i do make a test with my friends he bbm-ing me and i receive it and when i want to send bbm to him it appear red box, i dont know how to resending my service book
    04-14-11 01:53 AM
    try restarting your device first... what carrier are you with?

try logging in to their BIS site.
    04-14-11 01:56 AM
    rebooted 4 times already,nothing happens. Im malaysian and using maxis carrier, and i did not even know what their bis site
    04-14-11 02:01 AM
    already found the bis site but i cant access it, i want to create acc but it says 'Your account is not accessible via HTML browser. Please use your device to access Blackberry Internet Service.' what should i do? help me please
    04-14-11 04:27 AM
    anyone having issues with scanning barcodes where it would freeze? I select "scan a barcode" and the camera would freeze and stay on the camera until i perform a battery pull.
    04-15-11 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD