i only have my wife that i talked to and dont know alot of people just to bs with thru texting, so iv you wanna chat, i love cars and getting ready to go into law enforcement so hit me up!
    10-14-09 11:27 PM
    if you want people to bbm you, they'll probably need your pin. just a suggestion.
    10-15-09 12:03 AM
    if you want people to bbm you, they'll probably need your pin. just a suggestion.
    good call, 30c8f188, i went thru my account and couldnt see how to add it but there it is
    10-15-09 12:08 AM
    Best place to find them is here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 12:25 AM
    Sent u a request. I spent 11 years in LE

10-15-09 01:21 AM
    I think I'm one of the few who uninstalls BBM when I get a new berry lol.

Cheers
    10-15-09 01:35 AM
    I thought I might also, but I was wrong. I have quite a collection of friends and family on BBM now.

10-15-09 01:39 AM
    I think I'm one of the few who uninstalls BBM when I get a new berry lol.

Cheers
    lol seriously? I love mine. It drives me batty that my boyfriend doesn't use his. I can never seem to quite fit everything into a single text.
    I'd rather use BBM then SMS evey single time if I could.
    10-15-09 01:58 AM
    I usually manage to convey my message within the 160 limit.
    Its now kind cool to see peoples faces when they ask me my pin for BBM and I tell them I removed it lol.

Cheers
    10-15-09 02:41 AM
    I usually manage to convey my message within the 160 limit.
    Its now kind cool to see peoples faces when they ask me my pin for BBM and I tell them I removed it lol.

Cheers
    ROFL... I didn't remove it but I have two people on my contact list. I have NEVER initiated a conversation on BBM and find its easier for me to just call them. I can talk much faster than I can type and one of the people on my list is my boss who couldn't form a coherent sentence with a gun to his head. My phone is provided by work that is why he's on it. Funny thing is they let me use it and do what I want with it since everything is unlimited. That's about the only good thing where I work here lately lol.
    10-15-09 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD