How do I get the old version back of BBM Back. I already had MSN on my phone and if I wanted to use that I would have. Why did Blackberry have to go ruin a simple program without giving you the options to keep it simple if you want to. I dont want to see pictures of people. I don't want to see I don't want to see a picture of a "DO" (<-- picture that sidewase) beside the name if there is no picture.
    Plus you cant turn off the auto finishing of the txt, i hate that.
    I like the old one how I could see more then 3 contacts at a time.
    Plus more

So yes I hate the new BBM and don't know how to downgrade. Any help would be great
    10-08-09 11:25 PM
    check my sig, follow the link talking about BBM 5.0.0.8. in that thread is an OTA link for 4.7.

www.searchnexttimeplease.com
    10-08-09 11:31 PM
    IT say the link is broken when i click on it.

Thanks for the help, by the way
    10-08-09 11:37 PM
    http://yourcbcfamily.org/bb/curvebbm/bbm.jad

works for me. dl using your BB browser. you probably didnt click the right link.
    10-08-09 11:47 PM
    IT say the link is broken when i click on it.

Thanks for the help, by the way
    You have to click the first one, not the second.
    10-09-09 12:48 AM
    I thought you could use Desktop Manager and reinstall the 4.7 BBM that way? Just install the latest VZW (or other carrier) OS on your computer then install the BBM via that.. Or the OTA link. Either way should get you what you want.

I myself love BBM 5 and I think most everyone else does too.
    10-09-09 01:32 AM
    I hate how im going to get stuck with version 5 because I cant figure it all out.
    I cant do it with my desktop manager because I dont understand the instructions(what is a .jad file, and on my phone i cant/ its not loading the page properly.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    10-09-09 01:41 AM
    wtf dude, i gave u the link?

and i fixed the bad link in my sig. thanks Duvi for noticing.
    10-09-09 02:42 AM
    Also I hate to be that guy, but why did you not check out information on it before you just did it? You downloaded it and didn't know anything about what you were downloading? That's not smart on your behalf.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 04:21 AM
    Exactly! Nobody made him upgrade and there's been lots of info and screen shots for ages now...
    I hate when people do that. Do something without thinking and then complain when it doesn't work out...
    10-09-09 05:15 AM
    If you want to keep it simple, ditch the blackberry and go back to sending post cards via snail mail.
    10-09-09 06:41 AM
    I'm enjoying, but it took boku memory from the phone. I don't if it was the 2.8 MB DL or something else. I just know that I've gone from 37 to 11. I've pulled the battery, removed some games I didn't like, did the ALT LGLG and only gained a little back.
    10-09-09 07:25 AM
    Ok, FlyGuyRyan, the easiest way to do it is to download the OS onto your PC, install it. Then open Desktop Manager, plug in your BB, go to application loader, find the BlackBerry Messanger box, check it, then click next, and next again and it'll install the old version. Make sure you delete version 5.0 off of your phone prior to doing this. I know you don't know what a .jad file is or whatever, but you won't be asked to find any of that, once Desktop Manager has located the new Operating System, it'll automatically put the BlackBerry Messanger on the list of available applications for you to use.

I know that he should have done a search prior to all of this, and he probably would have found his answer, but did we all really have to jump his ***?
    10-09-09 07:35 AM
    I followed the links to the site. I'm wanting the old 5.0.0.8 version and not the 5.0.0.33 When I clicked on the link for the curve http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBM/For_4.5.0/BBMen.jad It takes me to version 5.0.0.33 Where can I find the old one? Any help appreciated.
    10-09-09 07:53 AM
    Hi u all!
    I just join crackberry, and I think its fantastic!

I wanted to ask... if theres something I can do so the VN sent to me by new BBM 5.0 dont have time limit.

Because if someone send me a VN and I dont listen it right at the moment, after i cant listen... because its unavailable...

I hope to hear good news! because i love the New BBm version.... but i practically comunicate trough VN.. so i cant lose that!
    10-09-09 08:03 AM
    Hi u all!
    I just join crackberry, and I think its fantastic!

I wanted to ask... if theres something I can do so the VN sent to me by new BBM 5.0 dont have time limit.

Because if someone send me a VN and I dont listen it right at the moment, after i cant listen... because its unavailable...

I hope to hear good news! because i love the New BBm version.... but i practically comunicate trough VN.. so i cant lose that!
    that is one of the features I HATE about the new BBM...the voice notes and the pictures expire after a certain amount of time...its stupid. I hope someone knows a fix for it.
    10-09-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD