Who here agrees with me?

I like the older interface way better. The avatars icons are bigger and rounder. And there seems to be more report of the newer version being too buggy.
    10-08-09 02:32 AM
    I didn't like it at first, but seems the more I play with the official version it grows on me.
    10-08-09 06:48 AM
    You have to remember, the bajillions of BlackBerry users and their mothers were all downloading and using BBM more than ever in the past 24 hours.

Give it some time, entire devices take time to work all the kinks out, software is the same way.
    10-08-09 07:06 AM
    Who here agrees with me?

I like the older interface way better. The avatars icons are bigger and rounder. And there seems to be more report of the newer version being too buggy.
    i totally agree with you, i am having so much problems re-installing it
    10-08-09 06:01 PM
    Ditto. I hate the official version, anyone know how to get back to the Beta? I have a backup on my computer but it doesn't install BBM for some reason.
    10-09-09 03:37 AM
    Was the BBM groups option available in the BETA? Cause I don't think it was and that's a pretty awesome addition!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-09 03:46 AM
    I agree...

I like the beta better...

But I'm on OS 5.0 on my phone so it's either the official build of BBM...or go back to 4.7...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by idntknw; 10-09-09 at 10:14 AM.
    10-09-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD