Hi. So I just installed the newest update for Blackberry Podcasts. Now I can't download any of my podcasts, seems to have a download limit now. I never had this issue in the previous versions. Can anybody please help me find a download link of the previous version? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 07:17 AM
    Here you go.
    10-20-10 07:56 AM
    Meaning ... ?

10-20-10 07:58 AM
    meaning??

You asked for the older podcast so I attached it for you. Download and install
    10-20-10 08:16 AM
    Sorry about that. In the begining there was no zip file showing. Thanks a lot.
    10-20-10 08:22 AM
    I can't seem to be able to download the attached file. Can some please re upload - TIA.
    11-04-10 05:44 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that the new version just hasn't been automatically grabbing the podcasts. I have to manually refresh the channel each time.

I've tried everything... Resyncing subscriptions, unsubscribing then resubscribing - nothing. Guess I'll just grab the older version. Thanks, Peppe.
    Oh, speaking of that, I thought I'd clear this up.
    Sorry about that. In the begining there was no zip file showing
    That's because you were using the mobile version of the forum. Avatars, emoticons, attachments, etc. aren't shown on the mobile version of the forum.

11-05-10 11:24 PM
    I can't seem to be able to download the attached file. Can some please re upload - TIA.
    It worked for me. I downloaded it using my BB. I'm on T-Mobile using BIS.
    11-05-10 11:36 PM
    My cartalk podacst doesn't automatically download anymore either. Sucks

11-06-10 10:50 AM
    I couldn't download this. Does anyone have another solution? I had to reload my OS and lost my earlier version of BlackBerry Podcast that was significantly better.
    04-03-13 08:24 PM
    Peppe- How do I download this? I tried off of my phone and got an error. Thanks
    Here you go.
    04-03-13 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD