Today is the 57th anniversary of ther first bar code patent! With the new bar code feature this makes a lot of sense.

Maybe I am thinking about this too hard but I'm just sayin...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 08:51 PM
    hmm... i see...
    10-07-09 08:53 PM
    wow, cool find!! lol. I dont blame you for thinking like that, if Odin drops on the 14th somewhere it will conclude my theory that RIM does sht purposely like that.
    10-07-09 08:55 PM
    there someone in the bold forum saying hes got an option to upgrade to os 5.

dunno if hes confused or chatting mess.
    10-07-09 08:59 PM
    i like that....
    10-07-09 09:07 PM
    Today is the 57th anniversary of ther first bar code patent! With the new bar code feature this makes a lot of sense.

Maybe I am thinking about this too hard but I'm just sayin...

Might not be the case but I can definitely dig it.
    10-07-09 09:20 PM
    Haha might be a sweet coincidence but very cool nonetheless

Last edited by redsoxrocker; 10-08-09 at 09:15 AM.
    10-07-09 10:31 PM
    I think the folks at RIM do it on purpose; google did it as well changing the google logo to a barcode that translates to g o o g l e for the day. Ahh the small things that entertain us.

If you think about it the barcode was the pinnacle feature for 5.0 so it makes sense.

10-08-09 09:08 AM
    I think the folks at RIM do it on purpose; google did it as well changing the google logo to a barcode that translates to g o o g l e for the day. Ahh the small things that entertain us.

If you think about it the barcode was the pinnacle feature for 5.0 so it makes sense.

good point about google! i actually noticed that yesterday but thought it was some weird thing i didn't understand. haha!
    10-08-09 09:16 AM
    Ya RIM is so smart they figured out how to go backwards on there phones and OS's. Unlike stupid apple which seem to continually only drive forward.

10-08-09 09:19 AM
    I wouldnt be suprised if RIM did it on purpose. Dont get the thing with the Odin tho?
    10-08-09 09:21 AM
    Good point; what is the correlation between Odin and the 14th?? I am curious now.

10-08-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD