Up until yesterday I was able to send and recieve pictures, now I can only receive. When I go to send a picture it lets me load it to send, but I cannot click on SEND. It doesn't give me that option. I've done a full battery pull twice and I have also changed the res settings through my camera. Help me out?
    10-01-11 09:41 PM
    Did you make any changes or install a new app, or update the OS prior to this happening? Changing the camera's resolution won't have any affect on it. It shouldn't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 01:07 AM
    I'm having the same problem. I hadn't used the send photo feature for a while, so I'm not able to pin down when the problem began, or if a new app or update caused the issue. Interestingly, if I delete the bbm app, then re-install, I can select "send" once. The pic still won't send though. Then after that one time, I can't even select "send". Battery pulls, either immediately after bbm re-install, or no pull at all,(since it doesn't require one after re-install), didn't resolve it either.
    10-05-11 02:27 PM
    I have updated my OS, i've also done numerous battery pulls, deleted and reinstalled my BBM and nothing has happened either. Are you saying that one of my recently new downloaded apps may have affected my BBM being able to send pictures?
    10-11-11 02:45 AM
    I have updated my OS, i've also done numerous battery pulls, deleted and reinstalled my BBM and nothing has happened either. Are you saying that one of my recently new downloaded apps may have affected my BBM being able to send pictures?
    It's a possibility. Remove the app, or apps, and see if you can send pictures. If it still doesn't work, it's likely an issue you need to take up with RIM via your carrier so they can issue a trouble ticket. While you try the app removal, try resending the servicebooks, and re-registering within the host routing table.

Also, you didn't mention what version of OS 5 or 6 you were running. It could somehow have something to do with it, if it's older than 5.0.0.7xx/6.0.0.448. Both the OP and the other poster, post your versions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Rootbrian; 10-11-11 at 03:25 AM.
    10-11-11 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD