10-09-11 04:29 AM
29 12
tools
    Try nimbuzz or im+ lite. Both have msn and facebook and both work via wifi. I can confirm that. And best, both are free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 07:38 PM
    I don't have a data plan, and I use Facebook, IM, Email, Twitter, search, maps, and more, all through Wi-Fi.
    I use only free apps. See my blog post for details and links to download those apps.
    Juan Riano Blog Archive Free Blackberry apps that run over Wi-Fi
    Last edited by jriano; 08-30-10 at 01:50 AM.
    05-18-10 02:12 AM
    Could it be a service book issue tho? Those of us that can get msn on wifi probably all have a data plan, so even though we turn off the 3G network it still works, whereas the OP doesn't have the needed service books?

Just a thought?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I think you are right, but How am I going to get those service books? and keep them? Can you upload a backup of your device for me? With facebook and twitter service book available.

I am thinking to restore ur servicebook on mine and it will work. do u think so?
    03-18-11 01:34 AM
    TO USE BLACKBERRY via WiFi turn off your mobile network, connect your phone to WiFi and restart your handheld (shift+alt+del) and once its restarted, do not turn on your mobile network till you finish facebooking.
    10-09-11 04:29 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD