I'm enjoying playing with my new toy! But under Profiles, the onlyl options are Loud, Vibrate, Quiet, Normal, Phone Only and Off. The Advanced Options are the same.

Is there a way to set the phone to do the following.

1. No notification when email arrives
    2. Phone call notificaiton by vibrate and then ring

Thanks!
    01-22-08 10:59 AM
    I'm enjoying playing with my new toy! But under Profiles, the onlyl options are Loud, Vibrate, Quiet, Normal, Phone Only and Off. The Advanced Options are the same.

Is there a way to set the phone to do the following.

1. No notification when email arrives
    2. Phone call notificaiton by vibrate and then ring

Thanks!
    Go to >profiles>advanced>loud. You can then go and highlight each individual setting to change it to whatever you want. This goes for the phone, text, BB Messenger, Email etc.
    01-22-08 11:21 AM
    All these can be found under normal or loud, then scroll down in the same menu and choose advance. then each alert can be changed.......
    01-22-08 11:46 AM
    How to edit profiles: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/

Also, no BlackBerry, at present offers RING and VIBRATE TOGETHER! Sorry...
    01-22-08 12:16 PM
    How do i set my phone to vibrate on texting only cause i put it to vibrate and it vibrates everything but not when i get my text's is there a way to set for texting only?
    08-27-10 08:29 AM
    I am wondering how to change the amount of times that my phone will ring before the voicemail picks up. I have placed 4 phone calls and tried 4 different ways to do this but nothing seems to work. If anyone knows how to do this PLEASE let me know, Thanks
    11-26-10 09:16 PM
    I am wondering how to change the amount of times that my phone will ring before the voicemail picks up. I have placed 4 phone calls and tried 4 different ways to do this but nothing seems to work. If anyone knows how to do this PLEASE let me know, Thanks
    Depending on the service provider you use, you would have to change it via either CS or calling a default number set up by the carrier. If you let me know who you are using I may be able to help.
    11-26-10 09:27 PM
    Thread moved to Native Apps
    11-29-10 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD