I'm a recording artists, so I like to send my fans songs and get opinions on them. Before SOME of my songs would show up to send, others didn't. he songs have to be mp3 format to send right? I've converted using Itunes as well as Audacity, and it was kind of like a 50/50 chance the song would pop up to send. And my files aren't too big because I sent a 6MB one today.

Weird thing is, I can PLAY the music, but it won't let me SEND it.
    04-27-10 11:47 AM
    Are you sure all the files are in the same folder? I'm able to send any of my 300 + songs through bbm
    04-27-10 11:59 AM
    Yea their all under "Fresh The Poet" last I checked. When I just synced it from scratch the folder wasn't there.

Well they all show up NOW that I converted to mp3, but it's two of each, the converted having a "1" next to it. When I check my songs, I have like 4 copies of each song wth? Then when I delete the original file that wasn't converted, the song disappears from the list to be sent.

What programs yall use?

EDIT: It only did that for one song, the rest stayed.
    But what programs do you guys use?
    Last edited by FreshThePoet; 04-27-10 at 12:16 PM.
    04-27-10 12:12 PM
    Are you sure all the files are in the same folder? I'm able to send any of my 300 + songs through bbm
    they must be very low quality music if your able to send them.

Yeah, you can only send maximum 6mb files. Majority of high quality tracks lately range to 16-24mb's with 44.5mhz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 12:19 PM
    they must be very low quality music if your able to send them.

Yeah, you can only send maximum 6mb files. Majority of high quality tracks lately range to 16-24mb's with 44.5mhz

Dang, go figure. Started off as 16 bit which my producer put them as, which is the highest quality. I then imported to Itunes, made some Mp3's, and synced it. I have a question about 9/12 tracks synced, the others just won't. If they all started at 16 bit and all got converted, why won't the other 3 show up to be sent? I don't have one that's higher then 6MBs...
    04-27-10 12:24 PM
    Dang, go figure. Started off as 16 bit which my producer put them as, which is the highest quality. I then imported to Itunes, made some Mp3's, and synced it. I have a question about 9/12 tracks synced, the others just won't. If they all started at 16 bit and all got converted, why won't the other 3 show up to be sent? I don't have one that's higher then 6MBs...
    Idk why they didn't show up. Don't you want your fan to enjoy your music? You should just have them dl it through pc with 320 quality. You can use soundcloud.com, great website to share your music

04-27-10 12:38 PM
    Idk why they didn't show up. Don't you want your fan to enjoy your music? You should just have them dl it through pc with 320 quality. You can use soundcloud.com, great website to share your music

Easier to send it through BBM for those who don't want to go through the hassle of going online, and for me to upload ALL the files on a file website, and it's only samples because I haven't released the mixtape, so I usually send it to a couple people on BBM for opinions.

I mean I converted with Audacity, drag+drop, file size was 3.42 MB, still won't show up. But thanks, guess I'll try something else.

Funny thing is, when it does show up, I have like 3 extra copies of the song in my song list, and when I delete the extra copies, the song disappears.
    04-27-10 12:46 PM
    Yeah its annoying in why RIM limiting us to send file up to 6mb. I have tones of music to share but I have to use a website to upload then or host them
    Last edited by Roweazie; 04-27-10 at 01:01 PM.
    04-27-10 12:57 PM
    Well if they let us download music from email it would all be good then all I'd have to do was email my music. Technologists can work on making a invisible suit but not on letting us download large files from email!? BS.

Thanks for the help though bro.
    04-27-10 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD